Dexter Russell 10 -inch Cimete- Sani-Safe Series Butchering Knife is perfect for cutting large quantities and cuts of meat into steaks, chops and roasts. You will find this knife in most of your butcher departments of your local grocers used for this purpose.
Made from a proprietary high carbon alloyed stainless steel then is hand honed leaving the blade razor sharp.
This blade is wider than a breaking knife which gives it more weight, making it easier to cut closer to the bone. With its curved blade and upturned tip you have a variety of options when it comes to slicing and cutting, even using it like a cleaver on smaller bones or cutting a pizza.
The white handle is made from a textured polypropylene that is both slip resistant and easy to clean.
You will see this knife in commercial kitchens, butcher shops and restaurants because it is also NSF rated for commercial use.
- Made from proprietary high carbon stainless steel that is hand honed for a razor sharp finish
- Weighted and curved blade with upturned tip
- White textured polypropylene hand for a slip resistant, sure grip
- NSF rated for commercial use
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the United States