LamsonSharp 9.5-Inch Forged, Offset Serrated Bread-Deli Knife is great for cutting crusty baked goods, sandwiches and fleshy vegetables without tearing. With this very sharp blade little effort is needed for cutting, no need for putting a crushing grip to hold things in place, the blade glides through leaving everything intact and presentable for the dining table. Also, great with Paninis, subs and other sandwiches, the offset handle keeps your knuckles from hitting the cutting board.
The blade is precision forged high carbon German alloyed steel that has been heat treated and tempered for hardness which allows for a sharper finish that can hold that sharpness. Each blade is hand honed and polished to a razor-sharp finish.
Full tang construction with an ergonomic, triple riveted, oiled Rosewood handle that is in perfect balance and comfortable to the grip.
This LamsonSharp Offset Handle 9 ½” Bread Knife features:
- Precision forged high carbon German alloyed steel that is heat treated and tempered for hardness and strength.
- Each blade is hand honed and polished for a razor-sharp finish that can hold its edge longer
- Full tang construction with a triple riveted, ergonomic, oiled Rosewood handle that is in perfect balance and comfortable to the grip
- Hand Wash Only
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the United States