Messermeister San Moritz Elite 3-Piece Starter Kitchen Knife Set makes a great gift for the person staring out in culinary school or in any home kitchen. Each of these knives are handcrafted in Germany by 3rd and 4th generation bladesmiths.
Crafted from a single piece of high carbon alloyed stainless steel that is hot drop hammer forged that produces a very durable and strong blade. This blade is rated 57-58 on the Rockwell hardness scale and goes through a 3 step hand stropping on a cloth wheel that produces an incredibly sharp edge.
The completely molded handle is made to fit the contour of the hand for less fatigue when using for longer periods of time.
Bolsterless for use of the entire length of the blade also making it easier to sharpen if needed.
This Messermeister San Moritz Elite 3-Piece Starter Kitchen Knife Set includes: 8” Chef’s Knife, 6” Utility Knife and a 3 ½” Paring Knife.
- Handcrafted single piece of high carbon alloyed stainless steel with a hot drop hammer forged for strength and durability
- Rockwell hardness rating 57-58
- 3 Step hand stropped sharpening on a cloth wheel for an incredible sharp edge
- Molded ergonomic handles for a sure and comfortable grip
- Bolsterless for use of the entire blade as well as easy sharpening when needed
- Made in Solingen, Germany