Wusthof Gourmet 4.5-Inch Offset Acid Etched Cheese Knife is your precise cheese slicer for both soft and firm cheese as well as deli meat rools.
The blade is laser cut from a sheet of high carbon alloyed stainless steel that is tempered for hardness and strength. The cutting edge is laser cut to assure the perfect cutting edge leaving it sharper with longer blade edge retention
It is then acid etched leaving dimples on both sides of the blade. The dimples leave small air pockets that resist the cheese from sticking to the blade, making slicing faster, more precise and less hand fatigue.
Full tang construction with triple riveted, ergonomic polyoxymethylene handles for a sure and comfortable fit. Being offset there is less chance of your knuckles hitting the cutting board as well.
This Wusthof 4 ½-inch Cheese Knife Features:
- Blade is laser cut from a single piece of high carbon alloyed stainless steel that is tempered for hardness and strength.
- Cutting edge is made with laser for a sharper edge that can retain its sharpness longer
- The blade is acid etched leaving dimples that have small air pockets wich resists cheese sticking to the blades
- Full tang construction with triple riveted, ergonomic polyoxymethylene handles for a sure and comfortable grip
- The handle is offset which helps prevent your knuckles from hitting the cutting board
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany