Zwilling Diplome Le Cordon Blue 5.5-inch Prep Knife was made in conjunction with the famous “Le Cordon Bleu” culinary school to train top chefs.
The blade is crafted with a very hard C61 carbon steel, the same type you find in razor blade, it is then put through a complex 3-stage hand honing process called honbazok then hand polished.
The total cutting angle is 20 degrees for precis cutting and because it has been evenly honed it can be used in either the right or left hand.
Ergonomic, triple riveted polymer resin handles that meet the bolster seamlessly giving the hand a sure and comfortable grip
This Zwilling Cordon Bleu Prep Knife features:
- The blade is crafted with a very hard C61 carbon steel
- 3 Stage complex honing process leaves the blade with a 20 degree cutting angle
- Evenly honed the knife is perfect for both left and right hands
- The blade is then polished
- Triple riveted, ergonomic polymer resin handles that fit seamlessly to the bolster giving it a sure and comfortable fit in the hand
- Hand Wash Only
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Designed in Germany made in Seki, Japan